Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chatroulete is Full of Miserable Bastards

I just went onto Chatroulette today for the very first time today and realized that it s a terrible wasteland of fuckholes. If it wasn't a pair of boobs, balls or a dick on screen it was someone on the other end waiting for a pair of boobs, balls or a dick. I thought it would be a grand plan to get on there and have a good time with the interwebs. This is what I decided to do on my end:


In 25 minutes of Chatroulette, I had one person ask what was happening, 13 people laughed and about 40 others just clicked through on the search for a penis or just a flash of boob. That is the last time I will be on Chatroulette because the simple fact is that the internet is built on pairs of boobs, balls or a dick.

Good Day



No comments:

Post a Comment