Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DJ Folk & Young Jeezy - Trappin’ Ain’t Dead


Tracklist:
01. Trappin Aint Dead (I’M The Truth)(Prod. by MegaMan)
02. Betta Believe It (Feat. Lil Boosie & Webbie)(Prod. by Mouse)
03. Air Forces 2 (Prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
04. My Money
05. My1ST 48 Hrs (Prod. by Aktual)
06. I’m Goin In (Feat. Lil’ Wayne & Drake)(Official Version)
07. Dead Or Alive
08. Always Strapped Freestyle
09. Trap Files
10. Sunny Days (Prod. by Midnight Black)
11. Might Just Blow That (Prod. by DJ Toomp)
12. The Underdawg (Prod. By DJ Toomp)
13. First Name Last Name (Feat. J Money)
14. Stupid Freestyle
15. Consistent(Produced by The Olympicks)
16. Ready To Ride (Prod. by Midnight Black)
17. Biggest Movie Ever (Feat. JDubb & Boo Rossini)
18. She’s A Lesbian
19. Get Alot (Remix)(Feat. Boo Rossini)(Prod. by CKP)

No comments:

Post a Comment